We are honoured to reveal that for the past couple of months we’ve been working with writer Paul Davis (Director of ‘Beware the Moon) on this beautiful 200 page, all colour hardback adaptation of Paul’s 98 minute love letter to AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON.
Even as far back as 2009 Paul always planned to go back to BEWARE THE MOON and restore many of the brilliant hours of stuff he couldn’t fit in the documentary into a book project.
This really is the definitive chronicle on the making of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON. Many people have said to Paul, “But the documentary was so extensive.” Paul is still very proud of the documentary, and of course there’s footage in there that you can’t put in a book, but trust us, in terms of stories, images and archive materials… this book blows it away on all fronts!
Special Features of the book:
- First 1,000 copies will be numbered and signed by the author. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Over 300 behind the scenes photos, many of which have NEVER been published before.
- Interviews with over 35 members of the original cast and crew. Including material from both the original BEWARE THE MOON documentary sessions and brand new content.
- Foreword by writer, director and producer Mick Garris.
- Exclusive cover art by Graham Humphreys.
- A chat with cast and crew as to how AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON inspired the making of Michael Jackson’s THRILLER.
- An exploration into the basement of Bob Burns, his wonderful American Werewolf collection and the mind blowing restoration work carried out by Tom Spina.
Books expected to ship in August, in time for the film’s 35th anniversary.
The book will be sold EXCLUSIVELY at http://www.cultscreenings.co.uk OR any Special Events in which Paul and the Cult Screenings team will be there in person.
PLEASE NOTE: Books are posted in All books will be posted in C3 Cardboard Book Wrap Postal Boxes Mailers (recommended for book postage). Postage includes admin for for processing and packing from our external handler. Cult Screenings UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss to parcels whilst in transit via Royal Mail. If in doubt please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering. Thank you