Rest in Peace to our very own Doris M.F. Bonham who sadly passed away of heart failure on 2nd January 2018. Doris will be seen later this year in the title role of ‘Dark Ditties Presents: Mrs. Wiltshire’.
We wanted to highlight the issues that some INTL customers have received with shipping on Lost in the Shadows: The Story of The Lost Boys.
Lost in the Shadows has arrived at Cult Screenings HQ after over 3 weeks in UK customs.
What happens next….
- labels are sent to author Paul Davis to sign (first 1000) and then sent back to CS
- all addresses are double checked
- packaging is labelled and customs notices (where appropriate) are added
- books are labelled and packaged
- books are deposited to Royal Mail
Royal Mail will process the books in country order this ensures that:
1. They are handled carefully
2. They are shipped in a timely and efficient manner
Please note that this part of the process cannot be rushed as it will inevitably lead to delays and issues.
Country order will be:
The first lot of books should start shipping from Saturday – we anticipate it should take approx 10 days to process all 1100 books
Delivery times vary but estimates are:
1. UK 1-2 days
2. Europe 3-5 days
3. USA 7-12 days
4. Intl 7-14 days
Some countries such as Brazil and South America can take up to 28 days to deliver.
The books are here and they look amazing – thank you for your patience and continued support.
MESSAGE BONUS FEATURE: As the doc was delayed we were able to add an extra feature to the bonus disc – this was originally going to be on 500 discs only (the first 500 in fact as stated on this page) BUT due to the additional delays we were able to add the feature to all discs as a thank you to everyone. We also added 1000 posters to random parcels (there has been some confusion here that the posters were the gift – thats our fault as we weren’t aware that the bonus feature had made the deadline until the disc was printed).
The bonus feature is an exclusive never before published audio interview with special effects artist Rob Cantrell who tragically died during filming. We really wanted to add this and were told we could to a limit of 500 discs that were being authored. We are really happy that everyone gets the chance to have this feature. It’s pretty rough audio but an important part of FN’s legacy and a tribute to Rob.
‘Brewster’ is finally being released on December 2nd 2016.
Apologies for the delay BUT its finally here!
We have always strived for high quality and one of the biggest lessons from ‘Leviathan’ was that quality and time is far more important than rushing a project to meet intended release dates. Our intended release date for ‘You’re so cool, Brewster!’ was late August 2016, however, due to some transfer issues including technical (which have now been fully resolved thanks to our post-production team) and we have also only just received some “rare materials” which we’ve had to incorporate into the doc, the release has now been pushed back to a Halloween release.
We understand completely the frustration of fans who like us can’t wait to see this amazing documentary on our favourite vampire film. As an independent company delays are always inevitable and we have worked very hard to ensure that they are kept to a minimum.
All pre-orders before 12th July 2016 will receive an extra special gift in their package as a thank you for their support and patience.
We can now reveal the full specs for the 1000 copy limited release of ‘You’re so cool, Brewster!’
Collectors limited edition 4-disc DVD/Blu-ray combo
- Exclusive cover by Graham Humphreys
- Exclusive O-Card with art from Mute Art
- Exclusive 8-Page ‘You’re so cool, Brewster!’ comic by Doug Saquic and Jessica Gaude, featuring Evil Ed and Peter Vincent
DVD 1 – You’re so Cool Brewster! Documentary Part 1
DVD 2 – You’re so Cool Brewster! Documentary Part 2
Blu-ray – You’re so Cool Brewster! Full Documentary (4 hours approx)
DVD 3 – Special Documentary enhancements
- Writing Horror: Tom Holland Feature (9 mins)
- From Apes to Bats: Roddy McDowall Feature (20 mins)
- A Beautiful Darkness: Julie Carmen discusses Regine’s costumes feature (5 mins)
- Full-extended Peter Vincent Host segments featuring Simon Bamford (30 mins)
- Peter Vincent Host Behind the Scenes featuring Simon Bamford (6 mins)
- What is Fright Night? Feature (10 mins)
- Peter Vincent Trailers: ‘I Rip your Jugular’, ‘Werewolves of Moldavia’, ‘Resurrection of Dracula’, and ‘Psychedelic Death’ featuring Simon Bamford as Peter Vincent and Nicholas Vince as Christopher Cushing
- Peter Vincent Trailer outtakes (11 mins)
- Weekend of Horrors Germany Q&A with Amanda Bearse and Stephen Geoffreys (25 mins)
- Tom Holland and Amanda Bearse talk Fright Night (30 mins)
- Round table discussion with Tom Holland, William Ragsdale and Stephen Geoffreys (17 mins)
- An interview with David Madison Director of Mr. Hush (5 mins)
- Exclusive Photo Gallery featuring Behind the Scenes photos from Fright Night and Fright Night Part 2
As you can see this package is the ultimate collector’s piece for Fright Night fans and will be shipped worldwide for Halloween 2016.
We appreciate your support and patience and we know that you’ll enjoy this fangtastic treat!