From writer and director, Paul Davis, Cult Screenings Ltd. and Dead Mouse Productions, comes the anticipated follow up to BEWARE THE MOON – THE STORY OF AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON. This time around the author trades werewolves for vampires, with a brand new limited edition, 200 page, all colour, hardback book on the making of the 1987 cult favourite, THE LOST BOYS.
LOST IN THE SHADOWS delves into the complete history of the film, from its inception as a Peter Pan inspired kids adventure, its eventful production, and its enduring 30-year legacy.
Featuring brand new interviews with Joel Schumacher, Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Jami Gertz, Corey Feldman, Richard Donner (and many more), and hundreds of rare behind the scenes images, LOST IN THE SHADOWS serves as the ultimate chronicle to one of the most beloved vampire movies of the 1980s.
• First 1,000 copies will be numbered and signed by the author.
• Over 400 behind the scenes photos, many of which have NEVER been seen before.
• Interviews with over 40 members of the original cast and crew. Including archive material from Corey Haim, Brooke McCarter, Edward Herrmann and Jeffrey Boam.
• Foreword by American Horror Story: Hotel star Matt Bomer.
• Exclusive cover art by Graham Humphreys.
The book will be available to pre-order EXCLUSIVELY from www.cultscreenings.co.uk on WEDNESDAY MAY 31st at 5pm UK (12pm EST/9am PST). The books will ship in early-mid September 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order, please do not order unless you are happy for immediate payment.Books will be posted via Royal Mail in early-mid September – tracking is not available, however, proof of postage is recorded and signed for by RM for every parcel. Unfortunately due to the weight of books, combined postage is not an option and in fact works out more expensive for the customer (e.g. x2 books = parcel at £42 as opposed to 2 separate orders at £16 each)